Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Random Musings

- Have successfully survived my first week working two jobs. Wasn't too bad, considering they didn't overlap this week, but next week - oh boy.
- realized I never wrote my reaction to the epic last episode of LOST! :O maybe because I was so emotionally drained by the end. All in all, I loved it. Great ending to one of the best TV series ever. I know there are some haters out there, but from what I've seen all the haters fall into three categories: they either, 1) completely misinterpreted the episode, 2) are angry that their minuscule question never got answered, or 3) have no soul.
- Wii Fit = evil
- the people in my YSA Branch are awesome
- missing everyone from Provo. Still need to catch up with some people (coughShirleyandKaileecough) so call me after about 3:00 Utah time. I never know when the best time is to call people.
- I should be working on American Heritage right now.
- at the rate I'm going, I'll probably be done with Am. Her. in about, oh, December or so.
- bought a ticket to Orlando! I'll be there about a week before school starts, hanging with my awesome friends Heather and Harry Potter!!!
- why is there no copy/paste option on Blogger?
- I could really use some dark chocolate right now.

4 comments:

  1. 1. ha sorry...next time i see you on fb chat we can talk!
    2. YOU'RE GOING TO HARRY POTTER WORLD?!?!?!?! Oh my freak I am so jealous! Do you have enough money from those 2 jobs to buy me a ticket too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck yes i am going to HP World!!! I'm so stoked you have no idea. (Actually, probably do hahaha). And yesssss you should totally come. Not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, not that I'm in any position right now to be covetess or anything.. but I am of your Harry Potter world experiance. Like majorly. I want to go so bad I even dreamed about it last night. Also, Italian time doesn't really convert very well to US time. Plus... I MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. MISS. YOU. and IMO Italy > HP World. By just a little bit :) annnnd poop on Italian time. i'll guess i'll just have to imagine you having an awesome time... meeting dark handsome Italian men...

    ReplyDelete