Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I feel super out of it today... it's a good thing work is really slow (all the basketball games are finally sold out!) or I wouldn't be able to handle it today I think. Not sure why I'm so tired... maybe because I stayed up watching the first season of Parks and Recreation instead of going to sleep...

Anyway, today at the Bradley meeting we learned about how to utilize our blogs and other social media websites to showcase our talents and the things we are interested in. I think I've been doing a decent job of that so far... I've only just started out in the major so I don't have much to show for it quite yet, but I think you can all tell that I'm interested in entertainment media :) Ah it would just be so cool to do PR for an entertainment company... I'm just saying :)

I'm going to work on highlighting things that pertain to my future career more in the future. But for now... here are some gems by that ultimate time-waster - stumbleupon.com. Enjoy.


List of films considered the worst
If Best Picture Movie Posters Told the Truth
Mature People Truths
Ridiculous Celebrity Look-Alikes

And this lovely gem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment