Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Update

First things first. I started a new blog for my study abroad, check it out here: chelsaatworld.blogspot.com . I'll be writing about my preparations for my epic trip and it will be my primary mode of posting pictures and telling what I'm up to when I'm finally on the road... or the air, that is :)

School's finally starting to wind down. I just have a couple more projects and a little bit more to finish with my American Heritage and then I'll be done :) I just cannot wait to be done with school!

Two recent movies I've seen:

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (PG-13)
Starring: Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz

I thought this movie was a better than the 2nd and 3rd ones. This Pirates had a much clearer story and was chock-full of good Jack Sparrow one-liners. Some of the actions scenes drug out a bit long, however. Penelope Cruz was a treat, and I am forever scared of mermaids.
B-

Kung Fu Panda 2 (PG)
Starring: Jack Black, Gary Oldman
Better than the first Kung Fu Panda, in my opinion. It had a much more emotional storyline and was just as funny. I'm always a sucker for good animated films with a heart. And I want a baby panda bear...
A

Tomorrow, I'm going to the Bruno Mars concert! I just love him, his songs speak to my soul haha. Hopefully it's a good concert. Right now, however, I feel like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment