Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sleep is for Losers

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School has been CRAZZZY. But in a good way. Here's basically a run-down of my typical day:

  • 8-10 am - class. Either in the religion, geography, or grammar variety
  • 10 am - interview for Daily Universe story
  • 11 am - Bradley meeting
  • 12 pm - back to the newsroom to work on story
  • 1-5 pm- work
  • 5-10 pm - homework. Usually of the DU variety. Sometimes, very rarely, I socialize with other human beings during this time.
  • 10-1130 pm - watch TV. Because of course.
Somewhere in between I eat food. Usually. But can I tell you something? I love being this busy. My classes are actually really interesting. I LOVE writing about arts and entertainment. (Here's the link to my first article). I mean, I've already gotten to interview a movie director, a band, and the guys from the Kid History videos. Best homework ever. Even if it does take up about 40% of my time. And I'm an Account Executive in Bradley this semester, working for an awesome non-profit, Enough is Enough, So yeah, I love my life. Even though you probably won't see me this semester.

And really, if you haven't seen it yet, this needs to change. Kid History's newest episode:


 "There's only one minute left in my brain!" My thoughts exactly, John.

No comments:

Post a Comment