Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 1 - Christmas music

Christmas music! Don't worry, I've been listening to it since Halloween. Nothing puts you in a better mood or makes you think of happier times than some holiday tunes. Here are my top ten favorites:

1) Carol of the Bells - Tran-Siberian Orchestra

I really like anything that TSO does, but Carol of the Bells remains its most epic.



2) O Holy Night - anyone

I love when the end just gets BELTED. OH NIIIGGGHTTT! DIVVIIINE!! Also, this is my favorite song to play on the piano.



3) White Christmas - Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby. Enough said. So much nostalgia.



4) Another Christmas Song - Stephen Colbert

I love me a good parody. And Colbert can actually sing.



5) Sleigh Ride - Mannheim Steamroller

Reminds me of the good old days in band class, where I looked forward to playing the slap sticks every year. So much fun.



6) Skating - Charlie Brown Christmas

Favorite Christmas movie.



7) All I Want For Christmas - Michael Buble

I imagine him singing this to me... not pathetic at all, I promise.



8) Wish List - Neon Trees

Not the biggest fan of Neon Trees, but I really like this song. 



9) Baby it's Cold Outside - Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone

So many good memories of Showcase... enough said.



10) Last Christmas - anyone

I know it's cheesy, but I just loving singing along to it.




What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment