Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beaches and Rollercoasters

So I just checked into a hotel in San Jose for our 10-day Northern California Styrofoam Adventure™ and I'm pretty tired, so I'll keep this short. I'm just gonna post some pictures and show you what I've been up to for the past two weeks. Enjoy!

I went to see Conan O'Brien on June 5! It was just as hilarious as expected, and I got to high-five Coco himself! Charlize Theron was the guest star and she was great. Really knew how to make fun of herself.
Being on the WB studio lot just reinforced how much I'd love to work there. Although I couldn't take any pictures. So here's a pic of Conan's road trip car.
Working at Kid's Ocean Day. It was a hard day of work.
My job was to corral children from the buses to the beach cleanup and to the art form.
Look what we made! Pretty cool, huh? So many children... I'm in the blob of orange on the top fin.
Friday beach night with Megan where we made these delish snow cones.
Surprise pool party for Amber in the ward. Here's me with Brendan and Chelsie.
And a few more people.
Tuesday Hike
Car show at Redondo Beach

Saturn Burger at Ruby's Diner
Six Flags Magic Mountain! Some of the most famous roller coasters in the world reside here

Including The Viper

Goliath

Green Lantern
And my personal favorite, Tatsu, the longest flying coaster in the world. Dream come true.

So that happened. The next week I'll be in San Jose, Sacramento, and San Francisco. I'm pretty dang excited. Even though the drive up here wasn't so pretty. Central California's pretty flat and deserty, but NoCal is nice so far. I'll keep you updated on what's happening. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!! I still haven't gone to a show yet... Say Hi to my hometown for me! Not sure where to tell you to visit..haha

    ReplyDelete