Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Late Night Ramblings

So I have to be up in like five hours but my brain just will.not.shut.off. I hate when this happens, because I know I'm going to be exhausted all day tomorrow but there's nothing I can do about it. So I figured I'd write...something. I realize I haven't been super consistent lately with this whole personal blogging thing. I'm just so dang busy all the time. Like literally every second of my day is filled with something - either work or school or church or PR related. I love it, but it can be tiring. And stressful. And did I mention that January is basically the Monday of the year? Because it is. The weather's horrible EVERY SINGLE DAY, the joy of Christmas is gone, and you're thrust into the swing of things in middle of the darkest parts of winter. It's the worst. I'm ready for it to be February already (Groundhog Day party at my place, holla!)

Sorry. I'm sure that was a mess to read. (You didn't actually read it all the way through, did you?) So to apologize, I will leave you with this video. One fun thing I did get to do lately was attend a bad poetry reading my friend Hillary hosted, where many a horrible poem was read (I also got a picture with Shannon Hale, but that's a story for another day). Here is my hilarious friend Preston reciting "Wannabe" by The Spice Girls. Funniest thing of the month. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment