Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm going to New York!

Ya can't get rid of me so easily!
After months of agonizing over my future, I can finally say what I'll be doing this spring (thus delaying the future-agonizing a couple of months). I've accepted an internship with Goodman Media International in NYC and I am so excited!! I've felt for a while that I needed to go to New York for some reason. Now it is finally happening. In a future post I'll list all the things I'm looking forward to. But mostly I'm just excited to work for an awesome agency in one of the best cities in the world.

Other things that have happened lately...Oh. I was asked to speak at graduation?!? Still not sure what that's all about. I'm flattered obviously, but also very confused as to why I (not the best public speaker in the world) was chosen. People are telling me its because I've basically done everything in the program that one could do, which I guess is true. But it's super stressful because I have to speak for the entire Comms graduating class on how awesome our time here was. No pressure or anything.

That's about it for now. Still just plugging along in school. Although it's really hard to concentrate on anything now that I know I'll be going here in just over a month:

I'll be here soon enough.
PS: Who else is stoked about the Veronica Mars movie!?! I'm sooo excited. I literally couldn't talk about anything else the day it was announced. VMars is probably one of my all-time favorite TV shows and definitely didn't have time to wrap up in a satisfying way, and now it will. Logan and Veronica better end up together though. You have been warned, Rob Thomas. You have been warned.

Everyone go and donate if you haven't yet! Extra money means extra tiny-blonde sass!



No comments:

Post a Comment