Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Should Be Doing My Homework...

but who cares about that stuff, anyway?

So this weekend has been pretty fun so far, and it doesn't end tonight! Thanks goodness for good' ol Martin Luther King Jr, huh? Yesterday I went to the basketball game (we dominated) and to a dance (where I also dominated). Today was just your typical Sunday but Kailee made some really delicious Guatemalan food called paches (don't test me on how that is spelled) which were heartily enjoyable. Tomorrow I will finally put my Costco card to good use and get some lovely cleaning supplies and food in bulk. Yay. But my roomies are also going to have a girls' night tomorrow night, which to those of you who don't know the secret to a successful girls' night is a simple math equation. Chinese food + chick flick + ice cream + gossip = girl bonding time. That's all there is to it :)

On another note, I got called to have an interview for an RA position! It'll be on Thursday, and I'm kinda freakin out. From what I heard, it's supposed to be this way intense, 20+ minute thins where they ask deep probing questions and random scenarios that an RA might find herself in. I also have to prepare a 5 minute "Community Standards Meeting" where the interviewers will act like heathenistic children and try to rile me up. Joy. If anyone has any good interviewing tips, I'd love to hear them. Otherwise, I'll let you know how bad it went afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment