Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I finally got my laptop back!

Happy '010 everyone!

Sorry it's been awhile, but I've been laptop-less for quite some time now. The weekend before finals I accidentally dropped it and the LCD screen broke. I just barely got it back. Thankfully I got the warranty my mom told me not to get. She obviously didn't realize that my clumsiness knows no bounds.

So a new semester has started. Christmas break was alot of fun; it was good to go back to good ol' Ohio and eat my favorite foods (I miss you Timmy!), see my friends and family, and just relax and not have to worry about anything. One of my favorite parts was iceskating in Fountain Square with some of my friends. Here's a picture of me, Allie, Emily, and Anna. Oh how I missed these chicas :)



I also got some pretty cool gifts - a Costco card, money, (500) Days of Summer DVD, a camera, and a pink Snuggie! Yay for the true meaning of Christmas.

So now I'm back at snowy cold Provo. My classes are Biology, Book of Mormon, Media Writing, Intro to Public Relations, Principles of Journalism, and Bowling. I like them all so far - all my Comms classes are really interesting and bowling is my second love after movies, food, and sleep, so you know, it's looking to be a good semester. And a good year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment