Anyways, a lot has happened since then and I finally get to tell you! Here's a little recap of my mad, mad life.
-In the midst of applying to the PR major! Turned in the application last week. Tomorrow is the case study (I'm gonna ace it. I'm gonna ace it. I'm gonna...) and there's also an interview in the next few weeks. I need to research PR cases a bit more. Wish me luck and pray for me!!
- On a related note, I also joined PRSSA and BYU's student run PR agency, the Bradley Lab. Seems like it will be a LOT of work but also very rewarding.
- Starting to volunteer at the Women's Service Center. Signed up to mentor a middle school girl once a week and will hopefully get involved in other service opportunities there. I'm so excited for this - I wish I had known about this center sooner or I would have gotten involved alot earlier.
- Applied for the Spring London study abroad! However, when I went to the ISP fair today they told me they only accept about 50% of the people for that term since there's so many who apply. So I might also apply to this other program, the Global Marketing Program, where you go to different marketing places around the world, such as NYC, Switzerland, Italy, France, China, and India. It would be so much fun, only problem is that it costs about $7000. Yikes.
- getting more hours at work! Which is good, except I'm so much more busy now it seems like I have no time to do homework.
- got called to the Service Council in my ward. Don't have much more information than that yet...
- having a great time catching up with all my friends. Trying hard to make time for them...
- and finally, I got bangs and more layers. Check out the Paul Mitchell School. They're really nice there and super cheap. And they give good haircuts.
Phew. I really don't know how I even find time to blog. (Although in all honesty, I should be writing an Anthropology paper right now...) That's about it for now! I'll let you know how the case study goes!