Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a new year

I'm back in Utah! I'm stuck in the airport for four hours waiting for my shuttle, though. Great start to a new year, huh?

2010 was a pretty good year. Here are some of the highlights:
- finished my freshman year of college
- I've had four different jobs this year! And I'm grateful for all of them
- Harry Potter World and Florida
- getting into the Public Relations major
- that I'm still alive after a dangerous road trip :)
- becoming closer to friends and family
- getting more involved in things that matter to me and expanding my view of the world

I don't really like to make New Year's Resolutions - I always feel depressed when they inevitably don't happen. But I am looking forward to the year though! I get to start classes for my major, I'll be traveling the world this summer, and I have an overall goal to be more healthy and confident. I never feel too great around the new year because the winter blues always kick in for me around this time - I hate snow and winter, in case you didn't know. They're depressing :(

But I'm going to start this year off happy! (hopefully). So here's to a great 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment