Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

On my way home

So here I am, waiting to board the first flight that will ultimately take me back to Utah. Words can't describe how excited I am to come back. The first couple weeks will be stressful with settling into my apartment, finding a job, and applying to the PR program, but I just can't wait to get back that familiar BYU atmosphere.

I had a great summer, though, especially this last week. I spent it with my good friend Heather in Florida, chilling at her apartment and campus and going to Universal Studios! Yes, I went to Harry Potter World. I can't even describe to you how amazing it was. My inner fangirl was literally screaming and gushing the whole time. The scenery is just so detailed; you can tell a lot of love for the books went into the making of the park. And the castle, oh my goodness the castle. It's something you need to see in person to really appreciate.

Here are some pictures of the wonderful wizarding world. I spent wayyy too much money here.





Mmm I can still taste that butterbeer now. Check out my Facebook for more pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment