We're technically supposed to write our thoughts about each challenge in our journal, but since I don't really have a journal (this blog basically counts as it) and since I don't mind sharing my thoughts with you guys, I thought I'd just write it on here. So here goes:
Day 1: write a list of things that you are grateful your body can do
- I'm grateful that my body is not crippled and that I am able to move freely, and run, jump, swim, or whatever else I choose to do
- My body allows me to think and utilize my brain to the best of its ability
- I can write my thoughts, pick up things, use tools, and do many other things with my wonderful hands
- I'm glad I'm tall and able to reach things
- I love my freckles and my fair skin
- My blue eyes allow me to see the beauties of the world and my ears allow me to hear
- My awesome tongue lets me enjoy chocolate. and cheese.
- My mouth allows me to say what's on my mind, laugh, and tell rad jokes
- I can breathe. That's pretty necessary.
- I'm glad I've never done drugs and alcohol and that my body is free from those addictive and harmful substances
- I'm thankful for my heartbeats, my lungs, and my nervous system, and all those things that keep me alive and let me enjoy life
In other news, I had my birthday party with Kailee and Kelly this past weekend! It was a lot of fun, especially seeing Kelly's um, friends. Haha. But I'm glad I could just celebrate with some awesome people and enjoy a nice break from school and work and everything else. (Ugh Anthropology...) Here are some pics from the party. Oh, and I'm still waiting for my presents, mother.