Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Already Friday??

Dang this week went by fast. I just got home from the basketball game (we kicked the Canadian's butts) and realized that I had hardly done any homework! Ah well. The things I did this week were much more important.

Tuesday I went to the Ingrid Michaelson concert with Shirley and Madeleine. It was SO good. Ingrid is amazingly talented and really down to earth. She's hilarious - I feel like we could be friends. My favorite part of the concert was the end, where she laid it straight to us before playing us her "last" song - "Yeah guys, so this is the part where I'm supposed to tell you I'm gonna play my last song and then we leave and everybody screams for us to come back and we go 'oh what a surprise!' and play two more songs. But that's really stupid. It's cold outside and it would only take about a minute for us to get back on stage. So instead, we're going to hide behind the piano and pretend we had no idea you wanted us to come back."

So she sang "Toxic" by Brittany Spears as her "last song" and then her and her band totally hid behind the piano, under this canvas. Funniest thing I've ever seen. So of course we all scream as loud as we can and they get back on stage and play "Be OK" and a hardcore rock version of "The Way I Am." Oh yes.

After we got out of the concert there seriously was like two inches of snow on the ground! I can't believe it's starting to snow already. I hate winter. I think I have seasonal depression disorder or something because I get sad for no reason during the winter months. I need my sunshine. The snow was pretty though and we had fun scraping off the car haha.

Yesterday I went shopping with Brittany for my Halloween costume! I'm gonna be a gypsy. It'll be a little thrown together but I think it'll still be awesome. We'll see. Anyway, I've gotta go for now, but here are some pictures and a video of that awesome concert. If this video ever decides it wants to upload, that is...






No comments:

Post a Comment